Tuesday, November 3, 2015 - 2:00pm to Wednesday, November 4, 2015 - 1:15pm
Energy Center, ExxonMobil Campus, Spring, TX
World Environment Center
- What is Sustainable Design and Systems Thinking in Manufacturing Operations?
- What Is Currently Being Taught on Sustainable Design and Systems Thinking in the Classrooms of Leading Engineering Schools?
- Company Thinking and Practices on Sustainable Design and Systems Thinking in Manufacturing Operations
- Integrating and Accelerating the Teaching of Leading Business Practices in the Classroom
- Perspectives on the Teaching of Sustainability From Current Engineering Students