Morteza is interested in assessing the energy and environmental implications of emerging transportation systems and investigating the policy mechanisms that would promote sustainable transport. His research is focused on the synergetic effects of vehicle automation, electrification, and integration with charging infrastructure.
- A Review on Energy, Environmental, and Sustainability Implications of Connected and Automated Vehicles
- Distinguishing sensor faults from system faults by utilizing minimum sensor redundancy
- Environmental Benefits of Robotaxi Fleet
- Life Cycle Assessment of End-of-Life Treatments for Plastic Film Waste
- Multiagent Spatial Simulation of Autonomous Taxis for Urban Commute: Travel Economics and Environmental Impacts
- Sustainability implications of connected and autonomous vehicles for the food supply chain