My research interests are in the general area of Life Cycle Assessment. Specifically, I'm interested in using existing life cycle inventory datasets to predict the unknown datasets through computational modeling. Instead of expensive, time-consuming site investigation or literature review, the computational approach takes advantage of the underlying similarity of various datasets to easily estimate the unknown data with reasonable accuracy.
- Estimating Missing Unit Process Data in Life Cycle Assessment Using a Similarity-based Approach
- Life Cycle Assessment of End-of-Life Treatments for Plastic Film Waste
- Life Cycle Assessment of High Speed Rail in China
- Rapid Prediction of Chemical Ecotoxicity Through Genetic Algorithm Optimized Neural Network Models
- Similarity-based link prediction for estimating life cycle inventory data