College or Department name:
College of Environmental Design, University of California, Berkeley
- Cows, climate, and the media
- Factors Predicting the Capacity of Los Angeles City-Region Recreation Programs to Promote Energy Expenditure
- Green Alley Programs: Planning for a Sustainable Urban Infrastructure?
- The Forgotten and the Future: Reclaiming Back Alleys for a Sustainable City
- Urban Green Space, Public Health, and Environmental Justice: The Challenge of Making Cities 'Just Green Enough'
- ’Story-Networks’ of Livestock and Climate Change: Actors, the Artifacts, and the Shaping of Print Media