- M.S. Sustainable Systems & Environmental Justice, University of Michigan, 2015
- M.P.H. Environmental Health Science & Risk Science and Human Health, University of Michigan, 2015
- B.S. Biology, Howard University, 2011
- B.S. Chemistry, Howard University, 2011
- B.A. Anthropology, Howard University, 2011
A passionate advocate for healthy and sustainable conditions for all, Michelle strives to incorporate principles of environmental justice, environmental management, and public health into her work.
Specialties: public health, children's environmental health, risk assessment, environmental justice, environmental policy, food access, agricultural supply chains, international development, air quality, climate change, sustainability, climate policy, life-cycle analysis, educational development, conflict resolution, health policy, and federal environmental statutes.