- Ph.D. Resource Policy & Behavior and Mechanical Engineering, University of Michigan (expected 2025)
- M.S. Sustainable Systems, University of Michigan, 2020
- M.S.E. Mechanical Engineering, University of Michigan, 2020
- B.S.E. Engineering Physics, Tulane University, 2018
- B.S. Economics, Tulane University, 2018
The environmental impact of transportation across modes, and technologies and policies for transportation decarbonization. Methods including life cycle assessment, greenhouse gas accounting, technoeconomic analysis, multi-objective optimization, and systems modeling.