Gregory A. Keoleian
- Ph.D. Chemical Engineering, University of Michigan, '87
- M.S.E. Chemical Engineering, University of Michigan, '82
- B.S.E. Chemical Engineering, University of Michigan, '80
- B.S. Chemistry, University of Michigan, '80
1) the development and application of life cycle models and metrics to enhance the sustainability of products and technology, 2) pioneering new methods in life cycle design, life cycle optimization of product replacement, life cycle cost analysis and life cycle based sustainability assessments ranging from energy analysis and carbon footprints to social indicators, 3) systems including alternative vehicle technology, renewable energy systems such as photovoltaics and willow biomass electricity, buildings and infrastructure, information technology, food and agricultural systems, household appliances, and packaging alternatives.